Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:27
Sujet du message:
Aaron Rodgers shuts down speculation reg
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

and two of his teammates raised some eyebrows around the NFL last weekend when they all shared the same picture on Instagram. The photo on Rodgers' account showed former linebacker with three simple words Saquan Hampton Jersey written in capital letters, "BRING HIM BACK."To most fans, it seemed pretty clear that Rodgers was trying to get the Packers to sign his ex-teammate, especially when you consider that and also shared a photo on Instagram that featured Matthews (You can see below what each of the pictures looked like). Aaron Rodgers, Randall Cobb and David Bakhtiari all posted on their Instagram stories letting Green Bay know Garrett Wilson Jersey that they want to bring back Clay Matthews B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) As it turns out though, Rodgers wasn't recruiting Matthews at all. What actually happened is that Rodgers was hanging out with Cobb and Bakhtiari and the three of them were having some fun together."Friday night (August 13), I was with Dave and his lovely fiancee, Frankie, and the Cobbs. And we had a question about Clay that came up, because Clay just moved from California. So we got Clay on FaceTime," Rodgers said, . "Those conversations turned into a social media post. There hasn't been, I don't think, a Noah Dawkins Jersey big push from any of us to sign him. We didn't even talk ball. We were just BS-ing with him. Having a good conversation. He's a big farmer now, kind of like Jordy. He's probably got that strength to play but I don't think he's thought about football for a while." There you have it, the campaign to bring Matthews back to Green Bay was all fun and games, although it probably didn't feel like fun and games to most fans since Rodgers was involved. The quarterback has made it clear that he wants to have a bigger say in the team's personnel decisions and after convincing the Packers to Kevin Mawae Jersey trade for Randall Cobb, most fans likely thought Rodgers was trying to get the team to sign another one of his ex-teammates. However, we now know that's not that case.Rodgers and Matthews were teammates for 10 seasons (2009-1Cool in Green Bay, but Matthews left the team after the Packers chose not to re-sign him following the 2018 season.The fact that Rodgers is in the mood to joke about things should actually be good news to the Packers, because that would seem to indicate that he's back to his old self, which is saying a lot when you consider that le s than three weeks ago, Rodgers so that he didn't have to play Lamarcus Joyner Jersey for the Packers. . Our team of experts will give you the latest updates, all at your fingertips. Plus, if you already have the app, make sure to select the Packers as your favorite team for up-to-the-minute news. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum