Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:27
Sujet du message:
Antonio Brown silences the retirement ru
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

returned to the football field last Thursday night, catching pa ses and going through individual drills prior to DeVante Parker Jersey Oakland's preseason game against the . Brown, wearing his new, league-approved helmet after he lost his grievance against the league to wear his old helmet, did not play as he continues to recover from his feet injury.After Brown mi sed another practice on Sunday whilethat has prevented the wide receiver from wearing the same type of helmet that he's worn his entire career, Mayock met with the the media on Sunday to discu s Brown's absence. The GM didn't waste time or pull punches, delivering a rather emphatic me sage to the mi sing wide receiver."You all know that A.B. is not here today. So here's the bottom line. He's pretty upset about the helmet i sue," Mayock said. "We have supported that. We appreciate that. But at this point, we've pretty much exhausted all avenues of relief. So from our perspective, it's time for him to be all in or all out. So we're hoping he's back soon."After Thursday's game, Brown told reporters that -- contrary to -- he never threatened to retire if the league forced him to wear a new Albert Wilson Jersey helmet. . on the outside noise. Mom asked him where the retirement stuff came from: Vic Tafur (@VicTafur) "I hate when my mom call me, and my dad call me and ask about retirement," Brown said. "Where you get that from? I never said that."Brown was also asked about the negativity that has continued to surround him over the past year. Brown had a contentious moment with members of Pittsburgh's media last summer over reports of Brown's OTA instances. Following Pittsburgh's Week 2 lo s to the Kansas City Chiefs, Brown posted his infamous "trade me" tweet while skipping a mandatory team meeting that Monday. Brown then had Eric Rowe Jersey another contentious meeting with the media upon his return to the team later that week.After reportedly getting angry with ' quarterback during practice, Brown left the team's facility during the week of Pittsburgh's Week 17 matchup against Cincinnati. He failed to properly communicate with team officials before showing up for the Steelers' final home game expecting to play. Mike Tomlin told him at the stadium that, while he could not play after failing to properly communicate with the team, he could stand on the sideline in support of his teammates. Brown was on the field for team warmups but left Heinz Field at halftime of Pittsburgh's eventual victory. Brown requested a trade from Pittsburgh shortly after the 2018 regular season ended. He then openly criticized Roethlisberger, Tomlin, GM Kevin Colbert and Steelers president Art Rooney II before lashing out at former teammate after he had already been traded to Oakland.The controversy appears to have followed Brown to Oakland. His mysterious foot injury kept him away from his new team for most of training camp, marking the second straight training camp that Brown has failed to participate in the majority of his team's practices. Reports have also surfaced about Brown coming late to team meetings and not being fully engaged when he is at meetings."For me, as an athlete, you gotta have tough skin," said Brown, who is still among the . "People are gonna always talk and try to bring you down. I just think it's tough for the people that Tyreek Hill Jersey love me, the people know me and actually have to hear when they know the type of person I am and what I stand for." Brown did offer a smile while asking the media on hand Thursday night to do him a favor."If you guys could calm the stories down, Jaylen Waddle Jersey man, it's really distracting my family," Brown said with a chuckle. "So you guys could help me out with all that stuff. I don't mind, but to my family, they get really stre sed out."Brown's new coach, Jon Gruden, doesn't appear to be stre sed out when it comes to his star receiver. Gruden told reporters earlier this week that, despite Brown's continued foot i sue, he to go with Oakland faces the Denver Broncos in Week 1 of the regular season. "We'll work him back in," Gruden said of Brown. "Obviously, it's great to have him back. We've had a pretty good understanding, in spite of what people think, about what's going to happen. Now we're ready to get rolling." Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum