Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:26
Sujet du message:
Coach Freddie Kitchens wasnt thinking of
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

This week coach Freddie Kitchens went to the movies in a shirt that DeMarcus Lawrence Jersey David Sampson said "caused quite a bit of " on his podcast "Nothing Personal with David Samson." Kitchens was seen in a post on social media wearing a shirt that said "."For those who mi sed it, or as Samson put it, "For those of you who are living under a rock," the shirt referred to the fight that occurred at the end of the Pittsburgh Steelers-Browns game a couple of weeks ago, when Browns defensive end hit quarterback . Multiple players were following the game, including Garrett, who received an indefinite suspension.Samson was not a fan of Kitchens' wardrobe choice. He said, rather sarcastically, "Freddie Kitchens decided because the Browns are having such a good season and all of the focus has been on the performance of their team. Alfred Morris Jersey "Samson went on to describe what these type of actions are called by the other team. "It's called BBM ... you want to stay away from Bulletin Board Material."The phrase originated from an actual bulletin board that used to be hanging up where teams practiced and now is Roger Staubach Jersey used to describe things that could motivate the opposing team. The Steelers caught wind of the shirt and it gave them "extra bonus incentive," Samson says, "as if their mediocre season was not bonus incentive enough."The podcast host does not approve of giving the other team bulletin board material, but finds it particularly confusing when the coach of a losing team does it. "When NFL Dallas Cowboys Jersey your job is hanging by a thread basically the width of dental flo s why is it that you feel you want to stir the pot? Tell me the benefit," he said.In his experience it pays to gauge how things will be perceived in the future, "Every move you make, I want you to do a cost benefit analysis."Samson says that before you wear a shirt joking about the most controversial play in the league this season, take a 30 second breather and think about whether it is a good decision or not. Before you make it so your Dallas Cowboys Kids Jersey players must answer to your actions, decide whether it is worth it. The Browns ended up losing the brawl rematch and fell to 5-7. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum