Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:25
Sujet du message:
Giants Daniel Jones good to go Week 6 vs
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

After spending most of the week in the NFL's concu sion protocol, quarterback was a full participant during Friday's practice and is eligible to play in Sunday's game against the . Receiver is also good to go after mi sing the Giants Sonny Jurgensen Jersey ' last two weeks with an injured hamstring.While Jones and Shepard are eligible to play on Sunday, running back (ankle) and receiver (knee) are among the Giants that have been ruled out against the Rams. Taylor Heinicke Jersey Both players sustained their injuries during last the Week 5 game against the . Rookie receiver is questionable with an ankle injury.Jones was carted off the field after sustaining by linebacker during the first half of last Sunday's lo s to the Cowboys. Jones was wobbly as he tried to jog back to the huddle after sustaining the hit. He was been replaced by , who went 16 of 25 for 196 yards with one touchdown and two interceptions.Jones has thrown for 1,282 Sam Howell Jersey yards with four touchdowns and Montez Sweat Jersey one interception this season. He threw for a season-high 401 yards and two touchdowns in the Giants' Week 4 win over the , New York's first win of the 2021 season. The Giants, 1-4 through five games, will face a 4-1 Rams team that boats the NFL's 12th ranked scoring defense. Los Angeles is just 23rd in pa sing yards allowed, Charles Mann Jersey however, as they are giving up an average of 271 yards per game through the air. They are also 30th in the league in third down efficiency. The Rams' defense is led by cornerback and defensive linemen and . Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum