E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
18/12/2019 06:44
Sujet du message:
LONDON -- Arsene Wenger failed for the 1
Répondre            

LONDON -- Arsene Wenger failed for the 10th time to get the better of Jose Mourinho as Arsenal was held to a 0-0 draw by Chelsea on Monday, missing a chance to return to the top of the Premier League. China Jerseys Quality . The London derby, played with rain swirling around the Emirates Stadium, failed to produce the drama expected, with few attempts on goal. "They defended well, were well organized, and we didnt find our zippy movements to play between the lines as we can," said Wenger, whose side lost 6-3 at Manchester City in its last game. "I feel we were a bit edgy because we conceded six at Man City and that played in our heads at the start. In the second half we took control of the game and had two or three chances where we could have done better." Chelsea came closest in the first half when Frank Lampards shot struck the crossbar, while Arsenal only threatened Petr Cechs goal in the closing minutes when Olivier Giroud shot wide from a tight angle. It meant that in Mourinhos two stints as Chelsea manager, Wenger has now endured five draws and five losses. "It is a solid point but two points dropped at home," Wenger said. Arsenal is ahead in the Premier League, only behind leader Liverpool on goal difference and two points ahead of fourth-placed Chelsea. Mourinhos mission was to shackle an Arsenal team that hasnt been beaten at home in the league since the opening day of the season. And the Portuguese coach succeeded with his well-organized side, prompting Arsenal fans to boo the visitors and chant "Boring, boring Chelsea." "I agree," Mourinho said. "I played against them 10 times and I never lost ... it was very important not to lose because if we lose we are five points behind the leader and with a point we are two points behind both leaders." The concern for Mourinho, though, will be the failure of a Chelsea striker to score a first league away goal since last December, with Fernando Torres ineffective up front. "Its not just a problem with the strikers -- its also a problem of the other people not transforming half-chances into chances for goals," Mourinho said. "And we had half a dozen of those today, not aggressive, sharp or attacking people to score." Instead the defenders thwarted Arsenal. "Arsenal showed on the pitch ... frustration because they couldnt create or penetrate," Mourinho said. Wenger was aggrieved that Arsenal wasnt awarded a penalty in the first half when Theo Walcott went down under Willians light challenge. "One hundred per cent penalty," Wenger said. "In my mind (there) is no doubt." Mourinho was dismissive of his London rivals complaints. "You know, they like to cry -- thats tradition," he said. "English people -- Frank Lampard, for example -- would never provoke a situation like that. Players from other countries, especially some countries, have that in their blood. So, instead if you have a contact or the opponent was aggressive, lets go, keep going. This is English football." Mourinho also defended John Obi Mikels sliding studs-up tackle on Mikel Arteta before the penalty call that went unpunished. "Football is a game of contact," Mourinho said. "English football, winter, water on the pitch, sliding tackles at fantastic speed ... be proud. "Play with pride. If you are hurt, OK you are hurt. If you have pain, I have pain every day and I work every day." The teams are back in action on Thursday, with Chelsea hosting Swansea and Arsenal at West Ham. China Jerseys website . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. China Made Jerseys . They never thought it would take some blood, too. Kevin Love grabbed his 4,000th career rebound as part of a 19-point, 13-board effort to lead the Timberwolves over the Utah Jazz 112-97 on Tuesday night. http://www.chinajerseyspaypal.com/ . -- Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "Youve got to tie up your skates.TSN.cas NHL Play of the Year showdown continues today with a pair of players that are a real pain to play against. The seventh match-up of the Round of 32 sees Anaheim Ducks sniper/bully Corey Perry go up against Boston Bruins pest/point-magnet Brad Marchand. Perrys goal starts with something every elite NHL scorer is able to do on a regular basis: Use exceptional skill to force a defender into taking penalty. He looks to be out of the play after a Calvin de Haan hip-check clips his knee and tumbles him to the ice. However, Perry keeps possession of the puck as the Isles converge on him to try to kill the play by touching the puck. From his knees, Perry has the poise to stickhandle from his backhand to forehand and flip a wrister throughthe nearest daylight he can find: Travis Hamonics legs. The puck pinballs through Hamonics legs, off the keeper and into the net, prompting an emphatic goal call by the ref. China Jerseys For Cheap. Marchands play is a study in second efforts. The pesky Bruin gets around Drew Doughty and sets up what looks like its going to be an incredible one-on-one effort against Jonathan Quick. Doughtys errant stick, however, breaks up the play before Marchand can get a decent shot off. This is not a problem for Marchand, who collects a poor clearance. He then proceeds to fake out Anze Kopitar and beat Quick five-hole with a quick shot. Doughty and Jeff Carter are left with nothing more to do than to watch it unfold. Not a bad effort when you victimize four Olympians with one play. You can watch the highlights and make your decision here (http://poy.tsn.ca). Every vote counts, so watch all the plays and take part in the TSN.ca Play of the Year Showdown. Let us know who you voted for via Twitter by using the hashtag #tsnklondikepoy. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"