International Center

Forum créé le 29/8/2004 18:36 et administré par Vianney Guerrier

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
michael
Posté le:
24/1/2010 09:51
Sujet du message:
Never had any problems ....
Répondre            
Email:
mclorytesl@hotmail.com

Just wanted to write a short post to say that Fidel and Vanessa are wonderful people and have become good friends since I arrived in Chachas.

I have been teaching for the ILC in both Chachas and Bagua Grande for almost a year now and have never had a problem with working conditions and pay. They were wonderful in helping me find a place to stay and also with just finding out where to go and what to do.

While in Bagua Grande they assisted me in finding some extra classes at a local grade school and Fidel is presently helping me with my passport.

I have made many friends with the other foreign teachers here in Chachas as well as the local Peruvian teachers and students. It is a nice town to visit with some very nice cities within a bus ride. I will be visiting some of these cities in the next couple months so please don´t be afraid to drop me a note for any information.

All in all, a wonderful experience ...

Cheers, Michael Smile

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum