International Center

Forum créé le 29/8/2004 18:36 et administré par Vianney Guerrier

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
isabella
Posté le:
14/10/2009 00:32
Sujet du message:
really rewarding - off the gringo trail
Répondre            

The last four and a half months in Chachapoyas have been a truly unique experience.

Teaching at the International Language Center has been really rewarding as I’ve watched the progress of my students and built meaningful relationships with them.

The Chachapoyan community is wonderful and friendly, the city is surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery on all sides, and the bakeries have some of the best cream-filled donuts and apple tarts I've ever tasted! Also, there are a lot of single and multi-day excursions to places like Levanto, Kuelap, Huancas, and Gocta that are great weekend fillers. And the longer breaks between terms allow for further travel. My trip to Iquitos with Vanessa was amazing!

I would definitely recommend Chachapoyas and the ILC for those who are looking for a great Peruvian experience off the well worn Gringo trail.

EmilyH
Posté le:
29/11/2009 06:13
Sujet du message:
breath-taking countryside
Répondre            
Email:
elimyhartley@hotmail.com

I've just finished my second stint at the ILC and I would still fully recommend it to anyone who was thinking about it!

In the past year, since I was last there, the school has grown impressively. The friendly atmosphere however has remained exactly the same. The students are amazing and their dedication (in most cases) is very impressive.

Living and working in Chachapoyas is an experience I would recommend to anyone.
The people (both the locals and the other staff) are very friendly and helpful, and the surrounding countryside is quite frankly breath-taking. So wander off the gringo trail, head on up north and live it up - and if you ever have a litlle time to kill then you could always try fossil spotting in the paving slabs around the plaza!! Domokun

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum