International Center

Forum créé le 29/8/2004 18:36 et administré par Vianney Guerrier

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
Ronia
Posté le:
12/4/2009 22:06
Sujet du message:
Ah, Chacha...
Répondre            

...the perfect place to start in Peru. Small enough to know your way around in a couple of weeks, but also at the heart of a really interesting, and relatively unexplored part of Peru - you´ll have more than enough to fill your weekends! And, of course, being in one place for some time, and with people familiar with Peruvian culture, gives you a good grounding in...well, in not being too obvious a foreigner...in being confident in the basic formalities of Peruvian life, which is invaluable if you´re wanting to travel around later.

As for the school, it´s a really comfortable place to work. There´s always someone around to help you out with ideas for classes, and plenty of materials. Fun and new ideas are completely encouraged! It can get a bit intense living and working with the same people for four months - but you´ll get really close to your colleagues ( evn if it is a bit too easy to stick together speaking English and not venture out to meet local people.)

SO, on the whole, a really, really recommendable experience! Very Happy (I´m tempted to put some more of those fantastic smiley-face things, but I´m not sure which ones really go with the theme...) What even is this: Domokun ?

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum