International Center

Forum créé le 29/8/2004 18:36 et administré par Vianney Guerrier

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
moosticks
Posté le:
24/2/2009 15:46
Sujet du message:
Counting down the days...
Répondre            
Site Internet:
http://www.last.fm/user/moosticks
Fifty nine, until I'm due to depart for the ILC. Eep! This will be the first time I leave the country on my own. What exciting adventures do I have in store!? I'll soon find out, I'm sure..

I was wondering if anyone could offer up some advice as to... well, anything and everything, really. I fly into Lime on April 24th. I will be staying there with a friend for a few days, but intend to bus it to the ILC. I know some people have had problems with CIVA(?) busses, so any recommendations for a hassle-free (or as close to) ride would be much appreciated. What about useful things to bring with me (like waterproofs, a wind up flashlight, or indeed reusable hand warmers. I am already equipped with a spork. Cool )?

Furthermore, I am interested in travelling around a bit after teaching (funds permitting...). I had my heart set on doing the Inca trails, however Vanessa has informed me that Gran Vilaya may well be cheaper and more testing. Anybody done either, or both? Anybody wanting to...?

Finally, I won't be able to bring masses of stuff with me, but any teachers currently at the ILC who will be there when I arrive, please feel free to make requests for items to bring with me. And/or suggestions for good reading materials!

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum