International Center

Forum créé le 29/8/2004 18:36 et administré par Vianney Guerrier

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Anisha
Posté le:
8/1/2009 13:11
Sujet du message:
Good times
Répondre            

Wow, I definitely do miss Chachapoyas...am in Chiclayo at the moment, and will definitely be making a trip back soon. Why? Because the place holds so many great memories. The ILC was the first place I got a taste of teaching, and I´m very thankful for it. Not only is there an abundance of teaching materials to help you out, but the students are incredibly eager to learn. This doesn´t mean that it´s all exams exams exams though. We got to let our hair down every Friday with a bit of karaoke too, which was extremely poplular.

A bit about Chacha and the surrounding area. There are absolutely heaps of things to do in your spare time. Quiocta, Gran Vilaya, and Karajiya (spelt right??), and of course, the beautiful Kuelap. I personally found Kuelap a whole lot more atmospheric than Machu Picchu. Would certainly recommend a visit..

Finally, i´d like to mention all the people I met in Chacha. Thank you for making me feel so at home!

Suzanne
Posté le:
30/3/2010 02:07
Sujet du message:
Friendlier than working in Lima
Répondre            

Hi, all. I just finished my month here in Chachapoyas and had great time.

The students at the school are very friendly and so are the people in the city.

I met more people in one month here, than in 1 year in Lima!

I also made some great friendships with fellow teachers.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum