International Center

Forum créé le 29/8/2004 18:36 et administré par Vianney Guerrier

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Message précédent

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
jbjohnson
Posté le:
8/2/2010 17:56
Sujet du message:
If you´re sitting on the fence, just do
Répondre            
Email:
jbjohnson1@gmail.com

Hey guys, I´m currently teaching here in Chachapoyas.

I originally came for 3 months, and I´ve now been here for 11.

If you´re sitting on the fence, just do it

Meghan
Posté le:
5/12/2008 13:59
Sujet du message:
more like a family
Répondre            
Email:
lilmegs1183@yahoo.com

Yes Chachapoyas! Vanessa and Fidel are excellent people to work for. It is not a typicial boss/employee relationship, but more like a family. They will arrange to meet your bus when you arrive, introduce you to the town, set up a living situation, and translate any questions you may have. For example, que es cuy? It is fried guinea pig..delicacy of Peru, uh huh. If you are unsure about teaching they will help with lesson planning, dealing with students, and any other problems you may face. The school is packed with materials, and a smaller intimate setting allows you to feel that you are never alone. The students are eager to learn and so much fun to talk with; classes are small so you truly get to know each other. The town is nestled between beautiful mountains, and surrounded by many amazing archealogical sights and natural wonders. So there is always something to see on weekends...that is if you arent dancing it up at La Casita or stuffing your face at San Jose. Enjoy! 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Message précédent