International Center

Forum créé le 29/8/2004 18:36 et administré par Vianney Guerrier

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Message précédent

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sarahormerod
Posté le:
7/3/2010 13:32
Sujet du message:
I miss it already!
Répondre            
Email:
fuz33@hotmail.com

One of the best experiences of my life was spending a month teaching at ILC.The teaching is not difficult, it is rewarding and enjoyable and the people I met enriched the experience even further.
Chachapoyas is a sight for sore eyes and I woke up every day excited and happy. There is plenty to do in surrounding area and just being able to relax on the square and in the cafes made the trip extreemly worthwhile and pleasurable - I only left yesterday and I miss it already!

jamieM
Posté le:
4/10/2008 12:16
Sujet du message:
past experiences
Répondre            
Email:
milne.jam@googlemail.com

I taught at ILC between August and September 2008 and had a fantastic time! The town, Chachapoyas, is lovely and gets quite hectic during the city festival (mid-Aug) which is not an event to miss, especially if you love fireworks! I stayed in the on-site accommodation alongside Fidel, Vanessa and the other two teachers at the time. Fidel and Vanessa make a great team and were always understanding of any concerns or problems that I had as a teacher, which were few given the extensive materials available and the well-planned curriculum. Despite my complete lack of Spanish I found the students easy to deal with and it sometimes paid off when they would find inventive ways to get their message across in English! I was always made to feel welcome by Fidel, Vanessa and the other teachers at the school; I enjoy TEFL but sometimes its the people you work with who make the difference and this was definitely the case in ILC Chachapoyas. Hopefully I'll make it back (but probably wont have andean ceviche again). 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Message précédent