International Center

Forum créé le 29/8/2004 18:36 et administré par Vianney Guerrier

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Message précédent

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
daniel
Posté le:
11/1/2010 08:36
Sujet du message:
a genuine experience of living in Peru
Répondre            
Email:
deedub03@gmail.com

I just finished teaching at The International Language Center in November and can honestly say it is an experience I will never forget.
My students were friendly, funny, and the majority of them highly dedicated to their studies. The other teachers were welcoming and supportive, forming a strong community for teaching and learning.

Chachapoyas is a wonderful place to live if you want to avoid touristic places and get a genuine experience of living in Peru and working with Peruvians.
It is also a place of incredible beauty with lots of opportunities for hiking, visiting ancient ruins, and so on… and if you like dancing it doesn’t lack for a night life either! There are plenty of discos to choose from if you want to go out.

Meredith
Posté le:
4/10/2008 12:24
Sujet du message:
warm and welcoming
Répondre            
Email:
mposteen@edisto.cofc.edu

the ILC in chachapoyas, peru is absolutley amazing! It's a great place for students in the area to further there education by learning other languages. And the staff members are so cool....some of the sweetest people ever! Plus, the mountains are georgous and the people in Chacha are so warm and welcoming! I hope I have the opportunity to come back! 

middlewesterner
Posté le:
2/8/2008 10:28
Sujet du message:
recommended
Répondre            

I taught at ILC in February 2008--and I wish I'd stayed longer. Fidel is very helpful with the logistics of arriving in Chachapoyas, and once you're there, you'll soon learn that he can assist you in almost every way possible. He and Vanessa run their school professionally, offer quality materials and facilities, and they pay their teachers on time. An expat ESL teacher is lucky to encounter 1 of these 3 things, so this is no small feat.

Also it's lots of fun scaring Fidel with your foreign culinary customs.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Message précédent