International Center

Forum créé le 29/8/2004 18:36 et administré par Vianney Guerrier

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Cori
Posté le:
31/7/2008 10:01
Sujet du message:
Bonito Chacha
Répondre            

I spent three months teaching English for the International Language Center from October to December 2007 and I will never forget the many incredible memories that I made there. Fidel and Vanessa were helpful in every facet- from helping me find an apartment to teaching me how to peel an avocado with flair. They both made me feel very welcome and were there whenever I needed them. The Institute itself consists of a wonderful group of core Peruvian teachers who are excited to meet foreign teachers and help them feel comfortable. The staff was excellent and supportive and I keep in touch with them tot his day. As for the students, they were a challenge at first, but once I picked up on castellano, we had a lovely time getting to know eachother's cultures. The people of Chachapoyas made the visit even more exquisite. I was lucky enough to befriend the owners of the Pizzaria, Luis and Maria, and if you need a place to eat where the people will take great care of you, go to Mari's Pizza! I also befriended Lam, the owner of the Chinese restaraunt- if you're looking to learn some martial arts between trekking in the hidden jewels of the Amazonas, see Lam.
All in all, Peru was the most valuble experience I have had to date. If you have the chance to go- don't think- just go.

Humberto
Posté le:
30/6/2009 15:21
Sujet du message:
interactive and communicative methodolog
Répondre            

hello.everybody how are you?I hope you are o.k too. well my name is Humberto Arrasco and I am from chiclayo city_Peru and I had the oportunity to be in Chachapoyas city as english teacher at I.L.C . it was a good experience to me and I spent a good moment there during seven months teaching english.as you know this language center have the alternative to offer languages and I invite you to study here because you can learn a foreigner language in differents ways and it requieres listening,speaking,reading writing in english and also you can understand other peoplé'ideas and cultures.
I am thanksful to Fidel and Vanessa and I.L.C too. I felt happy have applied the interactive and communicative methodology in your institute.see you my dear friends. good luck in all the things that you do in your life.
your friend.Humberto A ugusto Arrasco Samillan.see you friends. bye.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum