histoire, géographie, langues, religions, traditions,
politique, sociologie, cinéma, littérature,
musique, théâtre, sport, cuisine, etc.

cet espace est le vôtre
merci pour vos contributions

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Christophe
France
Posté le:
22/1/2003 15:43
Sujet du message:
Golden Kinnaree
Répondre            
Email:
baladasie@hotmail.com
Site Internet:
http://www.amoureux-asie.com
L'Espagne et la Finlande ont remporté le "Golden kinnaree" décerné hier à Bangkok lors de la clôture du Festival International du Film :

"The highly-acclaimed Spanish movie Talk to Her and Finnish crowd pleaser The Man Without a Past won the Golden Kinnaree award handed out at the Bangkok International Film Festival last night.

The awards were announced at a star-studded gala dinner held at the Oriental Hotel and presided over by Princess Ubolratana.

Talk to Her won best film and best director for Pedro Almodovar. The drama about two men's friendship formed as they tend their comatose lovers, also won the Golden Globe award for best foreign-language picture on Sunday.

Pedro Almodovar is the maestro of contemporary Spanish cinema, acclaimed for his touching and sometimes quirky portraits of human beings such as in All About My Mother, Live Flesh and Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown.

The Man Without a Past took best actress award for Kati Outinen and best script for its director Aki Kaurismaki.

The movie won the Grand Jury Prize at last year's Cannes film festival.

Veteran actor Michael Caine was named best actor for The Quiet American. None of the winners was present at the ceremony and the awards were picked up by local stars or their representatives.

The only Thai film represented in the competition was Mekong Full Moon Party directed by Jira Makigool. The 12-day festival was held by the Tourism Authority of Thailand and some 200,000 people attended the festival, which involved 240 screenings".

Source : www.bangkokpost.com

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Retour page d'accueil ? Cliquez sur l'éléphant ! Retour page d'accueil