le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
samalbee
Posté le:
21/10/2021 01:07
Sujet du message:
What do I have to learn for that?
Répondre            

What do I have to learn for that?

So many different manufacturers, programming languages, operating systems, even a professional quickly gets dizzy. Every language and library is structured differently and in principle you have to observe special features everywhere. Apart from that, you should also have the devices on site for testing - pay me to do your homework . If you want to start developing, but you are still a complete beginner as far as programming is concerned, you will not get around familiarising yourself with a programming language. We will come to that in a moment. First of all, you should get to know the differences between the apps themselves.

Native Apps

Native apps are written with the programming language of the manufacturer, see the section on platforms. First you have to learn how to program - php homework help , preferably in the language for which you want to program an app. For each platform, the respective language and environment. Whether this work is worth it is another question. It must be worth it.

Building block apps

There is now a huge range of so-called app construction kits. You click together the app instead of programming it. Something similar is also available for websites - college homework help . Most construction kits cost a monthly fee. However, the range of functions of such apps is limited. As soon as you want to do more specific things, you either have to order the special development from the provider (which can be very expensive) or you start again from scratch and have to programme the whole thing yourself. It works for very small standard things, but can quickly end up in double the effort.

Read also:

Math problems

Substance separation

Classical conservatism of the 19th century: Burke

Which platforms can you develop apps and how?

Francois Vieta: Personal

alexarma
Posté le:
21/10/2021 02:25
Sujet du message:
RE: What do I have to learn for that?
Répondre            
Email:
alexarma8881@gmail.com

Hello I'm Alex, I live in US working as a graphic designer and also provides services of Electrical Contractor Victorville CA 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum