le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Weiweismart
Posté le:
11/12/2020 19:34
Sujet du message:
NBA 2K21 features, new and old
Répondre            

There is good news and bad news for those that want to update NBA 2K from the present generation to the next generation. The good news is it's potential to do so without having to buy the game twice. The 2K21 MT bad news is it is not possible if you get the Standard Edition. If you want to update NBA 2K21 in the present generation to the next creation, you must purchase the Mamba Forever Edition.

It's also worth pointing out you can just upgrade to next gen should you keep inside the console (PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5 or Xbox you to Xbox Series X). This deal is available through both physical duplicates of this game and electronic copies.

Some added bad news is your MyPLAYER Inventory and progress will not transfer in the next-gen switch.You can find more information regarding the next gen change on NBA 2K's website.One rumored characteristic, however, is the ability to create a female participant for MyCareer. We saw the coming of the WNBA in NBA 2K20, but fans were upset that there wasn't an ability to further the women's game into MyCareer. NBA 2K has not confirmed this rumor, but did hint at more for WNBA fans.

As of this writing, there hasn't been much released about what's fresh in NBA 2K21. Despite its release being significantly less than a month off, very little has really been revealed as to what we could expect. While nothing official has been said about it, my guess is the company focused far over the next-gen versions that Cheap MT 2K21 will release later in the year. And the next-gen variations is where you'll observe the true advancement.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum