le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
annashetty
Posté le:
10/12/2020 22:03
Sujet du message:
How to start playing Scribble io?
Répondre            

Choose your character with your favorite colors and face in scribble io. Then you share the same room with other players who have joined the game.
You try to find out what the pictures of other players mean. When it's your turn, you need to choose one of the 3 options you want to tell the word you draw.
Within a certain period of time, you and other players try to find out what this picture means. Who collects the most points at the end of the game becomes the champion.

makennaa40
Posté le:
10/12/2020 22:50
Sujet du message:
GMX Schweiz
Répondre            

GMX Schweiz thank youdo much

digitalmarkett
Posté le:
11/12/2020 00:04
Sujet du message:
digitalmarkett
Répondre            
Email:
floridageorge57@gmail.com

The significance of advanced promoting for business lies in the alternative to choose your technique for advertising according to your financial plan and contact a more extensive crowd at a lesser expense. Indeed, social media marketing agency in bangalore even 10 years back getting your item advertised particularly for an independent venture was an errand in itself. They needed to depend on little level strategies where the assurance of achievement was near insignificant. 

phaedra0
Posté le:
11/12/2020 00:42
Sujet du message:
Stream
Répondre            

Stream

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum