le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Nanling
Posté le:
10/12/2020 20:35
Sujet du message:
I'd love for there to be more to perform
Répondre            

It is high hopes but I would love for some sort of"high end resort island" to be Animal Crossing Bells included, and you can go there to get a few extra shops which are missing.I had a notion that Kapp'n would be the captain of a cruise ship, and it could have shops like Dr. Shrunk's club along with Harriet's salon. It would basically combine Kapp'n's part in previous games together with The City and Main Street

I play a decent bit I'd love for there to be more to perform out of terraforming and decorating. Since side of the game is amazing, however, the"jump on and run around because I enjoy my island as is" side of this game is quite lackluster imo

I have been a gamer for all 30 decades of my life. My mom was a part of me becoming every games from NES for my PS5. I got her animal crossing for Xmas (well, the change along with a promise of this game).

She's played with animal crossing every single moment. She retired early bc of this pandemic and health problems, and that I could see her escaping troubles from the game.

I can not even describe how much I appreciate this sport and what it's done for my mom. I finally feel as though I have given back some of the joy that she's helped me with my whole life. It warms my heart every time I see her pick her up switch.Can't imagine how I would've gone through 9 weeks at home with this game

I think of it like a zen garden. You tend to matters daily to allow it to look the way you desire. There are games I crush through and games I take my time . For instance Witcher and monster hunter are good slow games, Mario and lego games are great to go awry on

I played about 100 hours, before I got burnt out. And that I had been taking my time with this game. I was not among these players who time went, or played for hours on end each day. That is coming from somebody who's played previous games in the series for months, without getting bored. I suppose you can say so. It's only a pity that New Horizons was only able to maintain my interest for about 3 weeks, especially considering this is cheap Animal Crossing Items a game that's made to be played at least one year.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum