le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Nanling
Posté le:
10/12/2020 20:34
Sujet du message:
They have to generate an arcade style
Répondre            

So basically Madden Mobile 21 is a giant"go screw yourselves community" how did you possibly think that this was going to make players contented? More importantly, why couldnt you tell people months ago that MC wouldn't not carry over? Since it might lead them to Mut 21 coins lose a lot of in game purchases. Remember they are a scum business. It just really sucks. Unfortunately I think they'll get away with it forever cuz most of us love footbal and mobile games. Nah when 2k eventually comes out using a mobile football game we are going to have the choice to jump the ship if they continue to deal with us like this.

They have to generate an arcade style game, more like nba jam or older school NFL blitz. EA has exclusive rights to"simulation"style soccer matches so while I expect you're correct I think the games will be to similar. It is all good. Overdrive is only about as arcade as you can get so it's not like EA completely cares about simulation football. I have exactly the same question. Leagues would be the only reason I'm still playing. It's not necessary to get into the MM21 app if there are not any leagues (or something equivalent) Why wouldn't there be leagues? I know that it's a new app, but it is not like they are creating a completely different game.

Sounds like there will be leagues (apparently answered on Discord). I was worried because when I first read through all of the questions, there were 3 questions about leagues. All of them were unanswered. Virtually every other question had an answer. I mean technically if it is a new app it is a brand new game. Will we get paid in a new currency for any mc we have at the end of the season. I've got a fantastic bit of mc now and not much staying to spend it on. I will take that since it I don't find the job POWER anywhere. Well, that makes sense seeing as MM21 is it's own game. Honest question not complaining, but what's the reason we need to join our EA account when there's likely to be nothing transport?

So we'll be getting some kind of repayment for the money we spent madden cash that is going to be lost? Being forced to spend the currency on things that don't particularly interest me in the moment since the only other solution is to lose it does not sit well with me and I am sure the exact same could be said for others. I can say for certain that if some type of reimbursement going into next year is not in the works, I refuse to invest in this game going forward. This is not a good decision and the excuse that"it is not possible with the newest app" seems like a cop out, particularly since EA has a pretty good listing of doing shitty things. Have you ever played any console sports games? This is pretty standard that the situations you pay real money for do buy mut coins madden 21 not carry over from year to year.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum