le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Megaomgchen
Posté le:
10/12/2020 19:53
Sujet du message:
Franchise has come back into being a lar
Répondre            

I don't give a fuck. I am not buying Madden 21 or 22. If the franchise community was seriously important we would not get 8 bullet points about Mut 21 coins bug fixes, vague talk of X-Factors and telling us the 2020 Playoff format was a fucking characteristic. Make changes and I still won't buy your recycled garbage. Someone else can spend $2000 in your own dumb sim license. I will buy 2K's"non-sim" 10 days just to spite you clowns, EA. They have been making empty claims for years. It is much too late in the dev cycle to allow them to do anything regarding franchise style for Madden 21. The very best we can hope for is advancements to Madden 22. Can you read the report? It merely talked about changes that were made to franchise style for last year, which the modifications stated actually did occur. They just weren't significant.

"Franchise has come back into being a large focus on the sport and it'll continue to be," Young says. "We only need to add this rich immersion and depth to it so we're starting to think about it more like a sports RPG." Every year they hype a bunch of minor changes and talk about how important franchise mode is and will continue to be. And every year it's the same outdated and buggy mode it was a decade ago. My guess is that they had a plan for this. Every year that they push their luck further and further before finding our breaking point. This year was there, and now they will add in some sort of compromise which while probably will not be anything revolutionary, it'll be something to tide us over. I'll take anything at this point. So basically they're admitting they had no plans to do anything for franchise at all until people actually got angry? Disgusting.

EA currently has approximately 7 weeks to tell us how they're likely to #FixMaddenFranchise for Madden 22. I don't wish to hear about small post-launch additions for M21. That is a lost cause. Make commitments for next year, today. With particulars. Good that they responded. However, Madden 21 is petty done. There will not be any significant changes because of all this. However a small expectation for next year. I'd bet money that they release the game with the exact same shitty version of franchise mode they have announced, with a guarantee of adding features or some bullshit in the future. They're gonna observe how well it sells (spoiler: it will sell well) then do next to nothing to deliver on such a promise. This means is next year they will include 1 attribute they had in 2007 and rebrand it as new.

After they informed us Franchise was a top focus in the game moving forward, then literally giving us no new attributes for the manner, THEIR WORD MEANS NOTHING! They've gotta place their money where their mouth is before I even become a little optimistic. Great feat for the movement, but we aren't stopping until we get all of the features we had years back and more! #FixMaddenFranchise. They do not have time to implement anything for Madden 21. This is....is please stop creating noise and purchase our match....maybe we'll do some thing in Madden 22. It's lip service to acquire the social networking attack to die down, realizing it's too late in the process to buy Madden nfl 21 coins repair it, by this time next year, they'll have the ability to roll out M22 with even less of a franchise mode until we are completely phased out.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum