le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Amerzone
Posté le:
9/12/2020 21:51
Sujet du message:
NBA 2K21: How To Properly Report A Bug O
Répondre            

Regrettably, PS5 consoles are crashing while enjoying the MyNBA mode in NBA 2K21 because the game started on that platform on November 12. Usually if this crash takes place, you find a screen that asks if you'd like to report the crash MT 2K21. Many probably don't bother--though they should--and many others are reporting the crashes, but were probably unaware there is somewhat more information which needs to be contained in their account to make the most of the effort.

I talked with a representative from 2K's development team and they handed a best practice directed at eliminating these bugs as soon as possible. These issues are hampering what could otherwise be an outstanding experience inside the match revamped MyNBA mode, and causing tons of frustration. Popular YouTuber and important MyLeague-turned-MyNBA enthusiast, King of the Quarter, aka Kenny Beecham, took to Twitter to request a repair to the manner.

I have spoken with 2K about those problems and I can confirm some of the problems with custom rosters are resolved (crashes throughout Play Now and Freestyle). If and when users experience these errors/crashes on PS5, then they ought to include the next step to report the problem. Feb 2K, this provides them a better path toward fixing the specific issue the user has undergone.

Users must always incorporate their PSN ID from the comments. Per 2K, this allows them to retrieve that specific crash dump from Sony so that they can directly fix the problem. This helps because many times 2K is trying to replicate the problem users have experienced, but there are a ton of variables with a style that delivers customization.

Per 2K, there's a possibility that most or all the major crash issues with MyNBA is going to be resolved in the game's following patch nba2king. The release date for that upgrade is unknown, but depending on the total amount of conversation around this matter, it is possible it might land after this week.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum