le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Mattie
Posté le:
13/11/2019 06:56
Sujet du message:
Instagram followers
Répondre            
Email:
danielhowell.t@gmail.com

As we just mentioned, when users interact with your posts, that activity is visible to their followers. So give them something great to interact with!How often should you post? An analysis by Tailwind found that daily posting will “grow followers four times faster than posting less than once a week.”Yes, Instagram uses an algorithm rather than a chronological feed. However, timing is still important, as it’s one of the signals the algorithm considers.

Coleman
Posté le:
13/11/2019 06:58
Sujet du message:
Instagram followers
Répondre            
Email:
alexanderdebrahan@gmail.com

Hootsuite worked with Unmetric to determine the best time to post on Instagram based on your industry. To figure out the best time to post for your own brand, consider your audience. What does their typical day look like? When are they most active on Instagram?Start testing various times and measuring results. If you’re a retail brand, for example, you might want to test posting during commute times and on the weekends when people aren’t at work.

Neilaydin
Posté le:
Sujet du message:
RE: Instagram followers
Répondre            
Email:
johnpketchum12@gmail.com

"Coleman" a écrit:
Hootsuite worked with Unmetric to determine the best time to post on Instagram based on your industry. To figure out the best time to post for your own brand, consider your audience. What does their typical day look like? When are they most active on Instagram?Start testing various times and measuring results. If you’re a retail brand, for example, you might want to test posting during commute times and on the weekends when people aren’t at work.

Is the best time to post not a convenient time to be on Instagram? Use a tool like Hootsuite to schedule and publish directly to Instagram.Scheduling your posts in advance allows you to plan a cohesive Instagram grid that tells an overarching story. It also allows you to dedicate time to creating excellent captions, rather than trying to come up with something witty on the fly.

selmajdanield
Posté le:
Sujet du message:
Instagram followers
Répondre            
Email:
selmajdanield@gmail.com

Although Instagram is a visual platform, your captions play a big role in increasing engagement, thereby helping you get more reach and engagement. And, as you’ve already seen, reach and engagement are key factors in how to get more followers on Instagram.

Mattie
Posté le:
13/11/2019 06:59
Sujet du message:
Instagram followers
Répondre            
Email:
danielhowell.t@gmail.com

We’ve mentioned Stories in several of the tips already, but it’s worth calling this feature out specifically. Simply put, if you want more Instagram followers, you need to use Instagram Stories. Half a billion Instagram accounts use Stories every day, and 45% of the most-viewed stories are from businesses People who use Stories are highly engaged. According to Instagram, nearly one in five stories results in a direct message.Use the hashtag and location features in your stories to expose them to people who do not already follow you. This is a great, and still underused, way to get followers on Instagram for free.

Coleman
Posté le:
Sujet du message:
Répondre            
Email:
alexanderdebrahan@gmail.com

"Mattie" a écrit:
We’ve mentioned Stories in several of the tips already, but it’s worth calling this feature out specifically. Simply put, if you want more Instagram followers, you need to use Instagram Stories. Half a billion Instagram accounts use Stories every day, and 45% of the most-viewed stories are from businesses People who use Stories are highly engaged. According to Instagram, nearly one in five stories results in a direct message.Use the hashtag and location features in your stories to expose them to people who do not already follow you. This is a great, and still underused, way to get followers on Instagram for free.

Instagram is the perfect place to take advantage of live video, a trend that is continuing to grow on social media. Through interactive features like questions and comments, you can engage with viewers in real time, creating more of that precious engagement that can help boost your reach.Live videos appear within your brand’s Story. When the live video ends, you can let it disappear or choose to make it available for replay on your story for 24 hours. Users are notified when an account they follow starts broadcasting live, so a live video really grabs attention.

Neilaydin
Posté le:
Sujet du message:
Instagram followers
Répondre            
Email:
johnpketchum12@gmail.com

To get your Live video in front of a whole new audience, use the “Go live with a friend” option to co-host a live video with someone else in your industry. Ask the other person to host a Live video, then invite you as a guest. The two of you will appear in a split screen, introducing you to all of their followers.

donaldrsimonn
Posté le:
13/11/2019 22:41
Sujet du message:
Répondre            
Email:
donaldrsimonn@gmail.com
Site Internet:
http://https://bigseobazar.wordpress.com/
Instagram users are most active when you would expect them to be; before work/school, during their lunch break, right after work, and right before bed are all spikes in activity. These are great times of the day to work on your interactions and post photos! If you want more eyes to immediately be on your posts, ‘gramming during these times of the day is helpful. Also make sure you're not posting too much or too little! You don't want any of your followers saying “who is this?” after a two week hiatus, just like you don't want them saying the same thing in an annoyed tone after you post your fifth picture of the hour. Full time bloggers tend to post 3-4 times a day, but I try to post around once every day or so, and never two less than 2-3 hours apart.

selmajdanield
Posté le:
11/12/2019 19:01
Sujet du message:
RE: RE: Instagram followers
Répondre            
Email:
selmajdanield@gmail.com

in less than an hour i had my 750 followers. rapid delivery as promised! i will definitively will continue working with fluidbuzz. I recommend their services! they are professionals in this matter.”

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum